We have released a new update for Auto PeakTrace and PeakTrace (6.70). The full list of changes and improvements include:
- Improved support for NanoPOP™-7 polymer traces.
- Force processing now makes PeakTrace basecall the low quality data regions.
- Improved support for more non-standard run conditions and voltages.
- Improved basecalling.
- Improved mixed basecalling.
- Trace Reports now hide the use of PeakTrace or QualTrace when stealth mode used.
- Bug fixes and enhancements of trace processing.
This update is a recommended update for all users of the PeakTrace:Box System.