We have released the latest version of Auto PeakTrace – 6.10. This update is a major release incorporating a large number of improvements and enhancements. The list of changes includes:
- New Feature. PeakTrace basecalling with improved KB Basecaller™ trace processing fall back.
- New Feature. User controlled extra smoothing of traces.
- New Feature. Limit trimming to the 3′ end of the trace only.
- New Feature. Manual control of the skip short base threshold.
- New Feature. Set use of the edited basecalls within the trace.
- New Feature. Set the output to overwrite the input traces.
- New Feature. Picket Fence trace output.
- New Feature. Simple mixed basecalling.
- A reorganized and simplified Options window (see above)
- Improved fuse trace of repeat sequence regions.
- Improved fuse basecall of repeat sequence regions.
- Improved basecalling of mixed peaks.
- Bug fixes.