We have released Auto PeakTrace RP 6.47. We have spent the last month chasing down and fixing a series of annoying bugs with the aim of improving PeakTrace. The full list of fixes and improvements are:
- Improvements to prevent the reading of the empty dot file created when copying files from a MacOS X to Windows drive.
- Improvements to the no peak resolution module.
- Improvements to the mixed basecalling module.
- Force processing will now force the use of the PeakTrace basecaller where the fuse trace or fuse basecall fails due to major differences between the KB and PeakTrace basecalls.
- Fixed a bug which caused an inaccurate basecall improvement value to be reported when using set abi limits.
- Fixed a bug that prevents short traces (under 250 bases) being reprocessed through KB after PeakTrace basecalling.
- Fixed a bug with the trace processor that was reported in the .phd.1 files.
- Fixed bug where an error message was displayed if the RP license code had not yet been entered.
- Update of cURL to 7.51 and 7za to 16.04.
Auto PeakTrace RP 6.47 for Windows and MacOS X can be downloaded from the PeakTrace RP downloads page. This release will soon be available via automatic update and is a recommend upgrade for all users of Auto PeakTrace RP.