We have released Auto PeakTrace RP 6.70. This update improves the processing and basecalling of .ab1 trace files. The full list of changes include
- Improved support for NanoPOP™-7 polymer and BrilliantDye™1.1 chemistry traces.
- Force processing makes PeakTrace basecall the low quality data regions.
- Improved support for more non-standard run conditions and voltages.
- Improved basecalling.
- Improved mixed basecalling.
- Bug fixes and enhancements of trace processing.
Auto PeakTrace RP 6.70 for Windows and MacOS X can be downloaded from the PeakTrace RP downloads page. This release is also available via the automatic update feature within Auto PeakTrace RP if you are currently using a recent version.