The Linux version of PeakTrace 5.71 has been released. We have discontinued support for REHL 5 due to changes in the CodeMeter runtime requirements. PeakTrace is available for REHL 6 (CentOS 6.6+) only.
This update is available from the Nucleics Downloads page and it is highly recommended for all Linux PeakTrace users upgrade to this release. The full list of changes:
- New Feature. Auto selection of the best first peak location.
- Improved fusing of traces containing large repeat regions.
- Improved trimming of low quality bases from trace ends.
- Improved basecalling of mixed signal traces.
- Improved detection of duplicate files in the input folder.
- Improved processing of mixed signal traces.
- New check for system and CodeMeter times.
- Improved error messages.
- Updated. CodeMeter requirements to runtime 5.21 and firmware 2.04.
- Bug fixes.