We have released the PeakTrace 6.92 command line versions for Windows and Linux. The full list of changes include
- New Feature. Calculation of the signal start peak location directly from the trace.
- New Feature. Controlled removal of minor peaks without mixed basecalling.
- Support for additional run conditions including ultra low voltage runs.
- ABI 377 support added.
- Improved basecalling.
- Improved basecalling of PCR product traces.
- Improved mixed basecalling.
- Improved processing of traces with polymorphic peaks.
- Improved processing of traces with long single base runs.
- Improved trace trimming.
- Improved removal of air bubble spikes in the trace.
- Improved clean baseline and extra baseline processing.
- CodeMeter runtime requirement upgraded to 6.70a.
PeakTrace 6.92 can be downloaded from the PeakTrace:Box Downloads page. If you do not know the password to access the PeakTrace:Box Downloads page please contact us @firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local supplier for the update.
If you are using PeakTrace on windows it is highly recommended that users transition to using the command line feature of Auto PeakTrace 6.92.