PeakTrace 6.50 for Linux, PeakTrace 6.50 for Windows, and Auto PeakTrace 6.50 have been released. This update improves the performance and accuracy of PeakTrace and incorporates improvements to the QualTrace III Trace Reports to make them independent of PeakTrace. This release is a recommended update for all users of PeakTrace. The full list of changes
- New Feature. QualTrace III only Trace Reports.
- Improvements to mixed basecalling to reduce the false negative rate.
- Improvements to the processing of short traces to increase trace read length.
- Improvements to the fuse trace module.
- The .scf file now records the correct basecaller if stealth mode or abi/kb basecaller options are used.
- Update of CodeMeter runtime to 6.40a.
PeakTrace 6.50 for Linux, PeakTrace 6.50 for Windows, and Auto PeakTrace 6.50 can be downloaded as usual from the PeakTrace:Box Downloads page. The automatic update for Auto PeakTrace will be released in the coming days.
The changes and improvements of this release have also been provided to the RP servers so users of Auto PeakTrace RP will obtain them automatically.