A major update to Auto PeakTrace has been released. There will be updates released shortly for Auto PeakTrace RP and the Linux version of PeakTrace.
This update can be obtained from our downloads page. Please contact us for access to the downloads page if you do not have the password.
The complete list of changes are
- New Feature. A nolog option to suppress output of the PeakTrace logfile (comand line only).
- Improved fuse basecalling option.
- Improved basecalling through large dye peaks.
- Default options changed to improve basic usage
- .seq file output: abi
- required good base improvement: -20
- q average trim: Q12 average in 20 base window
- n base threshold: 5
- skip short traces: yes
- A short trace is now considered to be a trace with fewer than 500 bases.
- Improved support for ET terminator traces.
- Improved support for ABI3500 BigDye 1.1 traces.
- New error code 36 added – Input and output paths are the same.
- New error code 38 added – Skipped short trace.
- Good quality threshold and N base threshold now have maximum values of 99.
- The usual bug fixes and tweaks.