The Great Lakes Genomics Center since was founded in an effort to support researchers develop and use genomic data for ecological and environmental health. They do this by providing sequencing and gene expression technologies and service for ecology, environment and human health researchers, as well as a support system for analysis and discussion of issues surrounding the use of these technologies for environmental health and stability.
DNA Sequencing Instruments Used
- ABI 3730xl
- Illumina MiSeq
- PacBio RS II
DNA Sequencing Prices
- 1-24 samples | $7.50 per reaction
- 24- 95 samples | $5.45 per reaction
- 96 well plate | $525 per plate
- 1-24 samples | $5.00 per reaction
- 24- 95 samples | $3.65 per reaction
- 96 well plate | $350 per plate
DNA Template Requirements
- 100-200 ng/μl per 10μl reaction
- 3-8 ng/μl per 10μl reaction
- 10-20 pmole
Sequencing Turn Around Times
- Within 72 hours
- Not Listed
GLP DNA sequencing
- Not Listed
University of Wisconsin-Milwauke
600 E. Greenfield Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53204
The Great Lakes Genomics Center has a focus on not only providing support to researches in the field of genomics, it also strives to educate and inspire students in joining the scientific community to further our knowledge of human health and environmental health.
Return to the main DNA sequencing services review page.