Auto PeakTrace 6.46, PeakTrace 6.46 for Windows, and PeakTrace 6.46 for Linux x86_64 have been released. This update is a bug fix and optimisation release that improves the mixed basecalling and clean baseline modules and is a recommend for all users of PeakTrace 6.40 or greater.
The full list of changes and improvements are:
- Bug fixes and enhancements for the clean baseline module to avoid the removal of true mixed peaks.
- Improved processing of short failed traces and mixed traces.
- Improvements to the mixed peak threshold module to improve mixed basecalling.
- Improvements to fuse basecall option. Can be set up to base 999
- Update of the CodeMeter runtime requirement to 6.30d.
- A new error code (59: Mixed trace).
Auto PeakTrace 6.46, PeakTrace 6.46 for Windows, and PeakTrace for 6.46 Linux x86_64 can be downloaded from the PeakTrace:Box Downloads page.