We have released Auto PeakTrace 6.60 and PeakTrace 6.60 for Windows & Linux. This is a major upgrade that involved the improvement of many aspects of the PeakTrace Basecaller to improve the trace output and basecalling.
The most significant change in 6.60 is the introduction of a new basecaller output – RelTrace. This outputs the raw peak data mobility shifted, baselined, and the ccd detector noise removed along with either the KB Basecaller or PeakTrace basecalls. This setting is ideal for applications requiring measurement of the true relative peak heights such as polymorphism or methylation studies where the normal processing provided by PeakTrace or KB basecallers will distort the true relative peak heights.
The full list of changes in this version include:
- New Feature. RelTrace basecaller output.
- New Feature. Use of set abi limit without trimming outputs trace file without removing the non-basecalled regions.
- New Feature. The .seq files are output with trace trimming when set abi limits on.
- New Default. The set abi limits is now on.
- New Error Code. 23. KB fallback failed.
- Improved trace processing that avoids suppression of large secondary peaks.
- Improved trace normalization.
- Improved processing of true profile traces.
- Improved basecalling.
- Improved mixed basecalling.
- Improved fuse basecall.
- Improved detection and processing of PCR product and weak signal traces.
- ABI/KB basecalled traces no longer have adjustments to the quality scores.
- Update of the CodeMeter runtime to 6.50a.
This update is a recommended update for all current users of the PeakTrace:Box System.