We have released Auto PeakTrace 6.40 and PeakTrace 6.40 for Linux x86_64. This is a major release that improves the processing, basecalling, and appearance of traces. We have updated the Options menu of Auto PeakTrace 6 making it easier to use. We have also changed the the default settings to make the best use of the new features incorporated into this release and the Users Manual has been updated and improved. Finally, PeakTrace 6.40 has a new feature which allows the ABI Limits values to be set by PeakTrace instead of performing hard trimming of the trace files. The full list of changes
- New Feature. Set ABI Limits option.
- New Feature. Improved Options layout and default settings.
- Improvements to the extra baseline setting to allow user control of the threshold for secondary peak removal.
- Improvements to the clean baseline setting to allow user control of the threshold for removing trace noise.
- Improved processing of traces generated using BigDye™ 1.1 chemistry.
- Updated Help/Users manual.
- Initial support of the NimaGen BrilliantDye™ Terminator chemistry.
- Bug fixes and improvements.