The PeakTrace USB Key contains an independent clock that must be kept in alignment with the system time of your computer. Normally this clock remains accurate for many months, but after a license or firmware upgrade it may need to be updated. The process is simple:
1. Open the CodeMeter Control Center from Run > All Programs > CodeMeter. Please make sure that the USB Key supplied by Nucleics is plugged into your computer. This computer must have internet access.
2. Click on the Process menu option.
3. Click on Update Time Certificates.
4. Once the USB clock is successful updated the above window will appear.
5. From the command line (linux) you can also use