We have released Auto PeakTrace 6.93. This update improves the control of Auto PeakTrace from the command line and brings it into parity with the peaktrace.exe command line version. It is recommend that all users of peaktrace.exe change to using Auto PeakTrace as peaktrace.exe will not be updated in the next major release of PeakTrace. The full list of changes includes.
- New Feature. Command line control of QualTrace III options.
- New Feature. Command line control of the manual override settings.
- New Feature. Command line control of the proxy server settings.
- New Feature. Custom PeakTrace and QualTrace log file names and paths can be set from the command line.
- New Feature. Auto PeakTrace can be run in watch mode checking for new .ab1 file in input folder from the command line.
- New Feature. Control of message output to the command line window via -sl option switch.
- New Feature. The header line can be removed from log files with -sh option on the command line.
- New Feature. Support added for ABI3130 80cm array POP7 runs.
- If Auto PeakTrace crashes in command line mode it will restart in command line mode, but not output any message to the command window.
- CodeMeter runtime requirement upgraded to 6.80.
- Minor bug fixes
Auto PeakTrace 6.93 can be downloaded from the PeakTrace:Box Downloads page. If you do not know the password to access the PeakTrace:Box Downloads page please contact us @firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local supplier for the update.