Auto PeakTrace 6.45, PeakTrace 6.45 Windows, and PeakTrace Linux x86_64 have been released. This update is a bug fix/optimisation release and is highly recommend for all users of the 6.40 or greater. The full list of changes and improvements are
- Bug fixes and enhancements of the extra baseline module.
- Bug fixes and enhancements of the clean baseline module.
- Enhancement of the mixed basecalling module (mixed peak threshold) to improve performance.
- Enhancements of the peaktrace/kb basecaller option to enable more traces to be improved.
- Improvements to the processing of PCR product traces.
- Bug fix for QualTrace III only processing of traces that can cause a crash.
If you are current running a version of PeakTrace from before 6.00 you may also need a license upgrade.