Auto PeakTrace 6.47, PeakTrace 6.47 for Windows, and PeakTrace 6.47 for Linux x86_64 have been released. This update is a bug fix and optimisation release that resolves a number of outstanding bug and small annoyances. It is a recommended update for all users of PeakTrace 6.40 or greater.
- Improvements to Auto PeakTrace prevent the reading of the empty dot file created when copying files from Mac OS to Windows drive.
- Improvements to no peak resolution option.
- Improvements to the mixed basecalling module.
- QualTrace III analysis is not turned off by corrupt .ab1 files.
- Force processing will now PeakTrace basecall traces where the fuse trace or fuse basecall fails.
- Fixed a bug which prevented TraceTuner basecalling working on Windows 8.1 and higher.
- Fixed a bug which caused input overwrite to not work with Auto PeakTrace.
- Fixed a bug which caused an inaccurate basecall improvement when using set abi limits.
- Fixed a bug that prevents short traces being reprocessed through KB after PeakTrace basecalling.
- Fixed a bug with the trace processor reported in .phd.1 files.
- Update of the required CodeMeter runtime to 6.40.
Auto PeakTrace 6.47, PeakTrace 6.47 for Windows, and PeakTrace for 6.47 for Linux x86_64 can be downloaded from the PeakTrace:Box Downloads page.