We have released Auto PeakTrace 6.82 and PeakTrace 6.82 for Linux and Windows. This release has large number of changes and improvements that normally would mean a major 0.1 release, but since the new features are of limited interest for most users we have kept it as as a minor 0.01 release.
The full list of changes include
- New feature. Output both peaktrace processed and no peak resolution (raw data) .ab1 trace files at the same time.
- New feature. Ultra-aggressive clean baseline cleaning when mixed peak threshold is set to 102.
- Improvement to basecalling include G-peak dropouts.
- Bug fix that prevented the input and output folders being updated from the Auto PeakTrace command line.
- Version, build date, license code and license time and unit values now accessible from the Auto PeakTrace command line.
- Errors and processing progress when using Auto PeakTrace from the command line are now output to the command line window.
- Auto PeakTrace 6 now reports the time until license expiry. The avoids the issue when a license update is applied a period of time after it is generated reporting an incorrect license length.
- Auto PeakTrace 6 is now valid (non-obsolete) for approximately 24 months rather than 18 months.
- Update of the CodeMeter runtime to version 6.60.
- Other bug fixes and enhancements.
Auto PeakTrace 6.82 can be downloaded from the PeakTrace:Box Downloads page. If you do not know the password to access the PeakTrace:Box Downloads page please contact us @email@example.com or contact your local supplier for the update. The command line PeakTrace 6.82 version for Windows and Linux is also available on the PeakTrace:Box Downloads page.
This update is recommended for all users of the Auto PeakTrace or PeakTrace 6.81 and earlier.