We have released Auto PeakTrace RP 6.41. This is a minor update, but with a number of important changes to the internal modules that improve the performance and basecalling quality. The full list of changes include.
- Improvements to the basecalling of traces containing mixed bases.
- Improvements to clean baseline and extra baseline processing of traces.
- Improved handling of traces that are basecalled with kb or peaktrace/kb options.
- Improvements to mixed basecalling module.
- Reduced memory requirements and increased processing speed.
If you are not a current user of Auto PeakTrace RP 6 then please visit the Auto PeakTrace 6 RP registration page.