We have released Auto PeakTrace RP 6.93. This release improves the calling of Auto PeakTrace RP from the command line. The full list of changes includes
- New Feature. Command line control of the proxy server settings.
- New feature. Custom PeakTrace log file names and paths can be set from the command line.
- New feature. Auto PeakTrace RP can be run in watch mode checking for new .ab1 file in input folder from the command line.
- New feature. Control of message output to the command line window via -sl option switch.
- New Feature. Header line can be removed from log files with -sh option on the command line.
- New Feature. Support added for ABI3130 80cm array POP7 runs.
- If Auto PeakTrace RP crashes in command line mode it will restart in command line mode, but not output any message to the command window.
- Bug fixes.
Auto PeakTrace RP 6.93 can be downloaded from the PeakTrace RP Downloads page. If you do not know the password to access the PeakTrace RP Downloads page please contact us or your local supplier for the update. The MacOS X version will be released in the coming days along with the automatic update function.