We have released Auto PeakTrace 6.95 and PeakTrace 6.95 for Windows & Linux. This is a major release that improves PeakTrace and is recommended for all users of the 6.94 or earlier series of PeakTrace. The server backend for Auto PeakTrace RP has also been updated to the latest release of PeakTrace.
The full list of changes.
- New Feature. Keep bubble spikes in the processed trace using the -ks option.
- New Feature. Auto PeakTrace 6 will check if you wish to save changes when exiting options window without manually saving.
- Improved mixed basecalling.
- Improved crosstalk correction on rare trace types.
- Improved processing and basecalling of traces with bubble spikes.
- Improved early basecalling.
- Bug fixes.
PeakTrace:Box customers can download the latest update from the PeakTrace:Box Downloads page. If you do not know the password to access the PeakTrace:Box Downloads page please contact us at email@example.com or contact your local supplier for the update.