We have released Auto PeakTrace RP 6.40. The is a major update that significant improves trace quality output and appearance. We have changed the Options menu to make Auto PeakTrace RP easier to use and updated the default settings to make best use of the new settings. In addition, we have improved the help manual and added a new feature which allows the ABI Limits values to be set by PeakTrace instead of hard trimming. The full list of changes include.
- New Feature. Set ABI Limits.
- New Feature. Improved Options layout and default settings.
- Improvements to the extra baseline setting to allow user control of the threshold for secondary peak removal.
- Improvements to the clean baseline setting.
- Improved processing of traces generated using BigDye 1.1 chemistry.
- Updated Help manual.
- Initial support of the NimaGen BrilliantDye™ Terminator chemistry.
- Bug fix for the abi+kb output option.
This update is highly recommend for all user of Auto PeakTrace RP 6.30 or earlier. If you had been using the extra baseline setting with Auto PeakTrace 6.30 then you must upgrade to this version as the 6.30 version of extra baseline will no longer work.
If you are not a current user of Auto PeakTrace RP 6 then please visit the Auto PeakTrace 6 RP registration page.