Auto PeakTrace RP 5.70 has been released. The list of changes and improvements in this release are:
- New Feature. Auto selection of the best first peak location.
- Improved fusing of traces containing large repeat regions.
- Improved trimming of low quality bases from trace ends.
- Improved basecalling of mixed signal traces.
- Improved detection of duplicate files in the input folder.
- Improved processing of mixed signal traces.
- Improved error messages.
- Bug fixes.
This update is available from the Nucleics downloads page. Auto PeakTrace RP should also notify you that an update is available for download.