We have released Auto PeakTrace RP 6.46. This is an bug fix and enhancement release focused on improving the processing of mixed or polymorphic traces. It is a recommended upgrade for all PeakTrace RP users.
The complete list of changes in this release:
- Bug fixes and enhancements for the clean baseline module to avoid the removal of true mixed peaks.
- Improved processing of short failed or mixed traces.
- Improvements to mixed basecalling to improve detection of true mixed peaks.
- Improvements to fuse basecall option. Can now be set up to base 999.
- Improvements of the processing of PCR product traces.
- New error code: 59. Mixed trace.
Auto PeakTrace RP 6.46 for Windows and MacOS X can be downloaded from the PeakTrace RP downloads page. This release will also be available via the automatic update function in the next few days.